Current Job Openings
Updated May 17, 2016
Part Time and Full Time Positions available in the following areas.
Do you enjoy having a flexible schedule while helping others in the community? At Maine-ly Elder Care we pride ourselves in not only how we treat the community we serve, but our employees as well. It is so important in home health care to have quality staff made up of knowledgeable, caring people. PSS work enables seniors to maintain their independence, and gives comfort and peace of mind to their families. If you have a passion for conversations and connections and would like to make a difference in the lives of seniors, please contact Maine-ly Elder Care today.
PSS Job Description:
The Personal Support Specialist's (PSS) responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide quality personal support services.
- Assist with bathing, dressing and toileting.
- Provide light household duties and meal preparation.
- Desire to provide quality care to client satisfaction.
- Ability to use constructive problem solving.
- Ability to be dependable.
- Ability to maintain professionalism.
- Paid training
- Shift Differential
- Weekend/Holiday Differential
- Local discounts
- Weekly payroll
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement from client to client
Come in and fill out an application or visit us online
28 Center Street
Oakland, ME 04963